Relocation is tough. We get local Katy home sellers calling us or submitting their house info on this website saying “I’m relocating and need to sell my house in Katy“. We are able to step in and take care of this issue for many of those sellers sell their house quickly because we’re actively buying houses in Katy. This is relocating home selling help in Katy.
So What Can You Do?
Make A Plan.
Don’t get into a place where you have to keep a vacant house for a few years. That can cause you an un-needed burden.
The Houston and Katy market has been very hot the past couple of years but we are seeing signs of it cooling off. You don’t want to be like some of the individuals we have met that have been stuck with multiple properties just losing money. Unless you’re very wealthy, you probably can’t afford to wait it out.
So how do you make the right choices when you’re relocating and need to sell your Katy house fast?
If You’re Relocating And Need To Sell In Katy We Can Help You
We’re cash home buyers. We support our families and beautify neighborhoods by buying houses from Houston homeowners who need to sell fast for one reason or another.
The types of sellers who tend to work with us include people who…
- Need to sell fast (we can close in as little as 7 days if you need us to)
- Don’t want to hassle with listing a property with an agent
- Don’t want to pay real estate agent fees
- Can’t sell their house for one reason or another (we buy houses in as-is condition)
- … or a variety of other reasons
I Need To Sell My House Fast In Katy Relocation
- Find out The Value of Your Property: To do this you can contact a reputable real estate agent or connect with us and we can give you a no cost no obligation valuation on your property. Once you know what the house may be able to sell for in the current market… that sets the basis for how long you may or may not be able/willing to sell the house.
- Decide how fast you need to sell your house after you relocate: This is a biggie. I’ve seen professionals who moved out of state for a job who had their house on the market for over a year before selling it for a much much lower price than they hoped. Decide how fast you need to sell your house… and how long you’re willing to keep making 2 mortgage payments, insurance payments, etc.
- Get In Touch With A Good Agent: Get the ball rolling early so you don’t waste any time. Every month that you wait or every month that it takes to sell the house… costs you money. Or if you don’t want to use a real estate agent to sell… we are a reputable local house buyer and we’d love to make you a fast-fair all-cash offer. Just fill out the form through this link to get started >>
- Is waiting to get the perfect price going to cost you in the end?: We all want to sell our houses for as much as possible. But one thing many people forget to do is come up with the $ amount of how much it costs you to hold onto this house. The costs involved include the mortgage (which if you’re still within the first 10 years of the mortgage, the majority of your payment interest and not hardly going to principal at all), insurance, taxes, maintenance, etc.
…that doesn’t even account for the value of your time, your stress in thinking about that property sitting on the market, the opportunity cost of what you could have been doing with that extra money during those 4 months, etc. So the real cost to you was likely closer to $25,000. But, what if you were to sell your house next week and avoid all of that? Even if you sold for a discount below the retail price (let’s say… $175,000)… you’re still ahead of the game by selling the house NOW at a discount to a home buyer like our company vs. 4 months later at full price (and paying holding costs and real estate agent fees). Make sense?
If you want to go the real estate agent route, find a good local Houston agent. If you’d rather not have to wait and not have to pay agent commissions, then a good option may be to sell your house to Brilliant Day Homes.
If you’ve got a lot of time on your side and a really great property, you might want to test the market by offering it out at a high price. There’s a small chance someone might just fall in love and be willing to overpay – people do crazy things for love.
You can also win by marketing your property for rent and sale at the same time, just to see what happens first. You have to maintain control of the process, which can confuse even seasoned real estate brokers.
In certain situations, we may partner with property owners to help secure lease option agreements where highly qualified purchasers rent the property for an agreed time before buying.
In other cases, we may help renegotiate a loan, help make monthly payments or conduct a short sale with a bank.
We love helping people to solve complicated problems.
Creative solutions can bridge the gap to get you where you need to be.
Relocating And Sell My House In Houston
If you’re prepared to wait and can hire professionals to help, you can manage the sale of your property from a distance. In certain circumstances that risk can pay off.
We’re happy to help you find answers to your toughest questions about your Houston real estate.